The Brague Law Firm
4504 S Corbett Ave., Suite 200

Portland, OR 97239

p: 503.922.2243

Personal Injury

If you suffered an injury caused by another, then you may need assistance from an attorney to help you get whole again.  You may need assistance in asserting your rights to recover for your injury, damage to your car or property, and in some cases dealing with your own insurance company through an underinsured or uninsured claim.  You may need to proceed to court.


If you are injured because of somebody else's actions, then contact me for a consultation.  Such injuries include child abuse, sexual abuse, clergy abuse, teacher abuse, vehicle collisions, wrongful death, or falls.


Please contact the Brague Law Firm to find out if we can provide you legal assistance.

Print Print | Sitemap
© The Brague Law Firm